Following the Coolsculpting Procedure, the affected fat cells are gradually eliminated through the body’s normal metabolic processes, like fat from food. The result is a gradual reduction and smoothing of fat bulges that is apparent in most patients in two to four months. The Coolsculpt procedure is completely non-invasive, which allows return to normal activities on the same day as your procedure, such as air traveling, work or exercise. Redness may appear in the treated area, which may last from a few minutes to a few hours. Some localized bruising may occur, which clears within a few weeks. Many patients experience a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area lasting one to eight weeks.
How Coolsculpt “FREEZE” Lipo Works
- A specially designed applicator cup uses a gentle vacuum pressure to draw tissue between the cooling panels.
- When the Zeltiq Coolsculpting procedure begins, patients may feel a cooling sensation in the procedure area. This sensation goes away in a few minutes.
- Patients typically sit or lie down during the Coolsculpt Liposuction procedure, depending upon the area being treated.
- The Zeltiq Liposuction procedure is comfortable for most patients; they can read, listen to music, work on a laptop, or simply relax during the procedure.
- Procedure time for Zeltiq Coolsculpt can be two hours or more depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- No pre-procedure preparation is required for Freeze Liposuction; no general/topical anesthesia or pain medication is needed.
Affordable & Genuine Coolsculpting Liposuction in Thailand
The ideal candidate for the Freeze Liposuction is seeking to decrease specific areas of fat, such as abdominal fat, love handles (flanks), and/or back fat. Patients opting for the Zeltiq CryoLiposuction are generally interested in a effective noninvasive therapy offering noticeable but modest results.
The CoolSculpt Liposuction procedure is not intended for weight loss or obesity; nor is it a substitute for surgical liposuction procedures that remove a large volume of fat. A good candidate should be relatively fit and have modest-size fat bulges in areas that are not easily reduced through diet or exercise.The majority of patients undergo just one Freeze Liposuction fat removal procedure. Some patients have 2-3 total procedures for continued fat reduction.
The cost of getting CoolSculpting depend on the areas being treated with huge discounts offered for multiple areas. To get the lowest prices for Coolsculpting in Bangkok Thailand please contact us today.