Asian Eyelid Surgery & Blepharoplasty in Thailand
“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul” – Alexander Pope
What is Eyelid surgery?
Eyelid Surgery is also called blepharoplasty/. Asian bleph (double-eyelid surgery) refers to a cosmetic surgery designed to place a small pretrial crease in Asian peoples’ eyes that are absent of having a fold. Patients typically want to look more big-eyed or bright-eyed and really want to make applying eyeliner easier too. Most Patients seeking eyelid Surgery also look to remove the noticeable puffy and tired look typically associated with a fat upper eyelid.
Asian eyelid surgery & blepharoplasty drastically improves the appearance of upper eyelids or lower eyelids, or both. The simple treatment gives a rejuvenated appearance to the entire areas of your eyes, making you look significantly more rested and healthy.
Current Treatable conditions With Blepharoplasty :
• Upper eyelid surgery is used to remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
• Loose or baggy skin that often creates folds or disrupts the natural contour of the upper eyelid, oftentimes impairing vision. It can be treated by eyelid surgery that lifts the fold.
• Lower eyelid surgery ir blepharoplasty can easily remove the excess skin and fine wrinkles associated with the lower eyelid.
• Under eye Bags can also be corrected by eyelid surgery.
• Lower asian eyelid surgery can easily correct undesired droopiness of the lower eyelids, allowing the showing of the white area in the eyes below the iris (colored part of the eye).
Is Eyelid Surgery right for me?
An Eyelid surgery procedure is usually only performed on adult men and adult women who otherwise have a healthy facial tissues and muscles and those who have realistic goals for the improvement of the upper &/or lower eyelids and surrounding areas.
Good candidates for Bleph surgery are:
• Generally healthy individuals who don’t have any illness or other medical conditions that can impair healing especially when traveling abroad
• Non-smokers usually get better results
• Individuals who have a positive outlook and specific surgery goals in mind are often more happy with the results
• Individuals without serious eye conditions are a prerequisite for eyelid surgery.
Surgical Eyelid Correction in Thailand
Incisions for the eyelid surgery are made along the line creases of the upper eyelid and maybe along the outer-lower rim of the eye’s. The surgeon may